Tax Management Services
We guide clients through a full range of tax planning and preparation decisions with strategies that minimize your tax liabilities, maximize your cash flow and keep you on track to your financial goals. Our expertise, experience, analysis and thorough research allow us to optimize financial opportunities to be found in existing as well as recently altered tax laws. We are knowledgeable and up to date on the tax laws and can make sense of your receipts, bills and notices.
QuickBooks Accounting Help and Assistance
QuickBooks can provide useful and timely information in the form of financial statements, reports, and graphs. However, it can only provide this information if you purchase the right product and then install, setup, and use it properly. We don’t just help you use the software; we help you use it more efficiently and more effectively. We offer the following solutions and more to help meet your QuickBooks needs, such as:
• Personal Training: We train you personally! Either one-on-one or several individuals within your organization at your company’s location.
• Installation: We install QuickBooks on your standalone computer or in a network environment, in either single- or multi-user mode.
• Setup: We assist new QuickBooks users with initial setup including: Easy Step Interview, Preferences, Lists, Customers, Vendors, Employees, Banking and Reports. We also help experienced users manage their businesses more effectively by improving their current setup. Many users experience problems and lack the ability to generate and track important information as a result of inadequate setup.
• Support: Our QuickBooks support service can assist you with any installation, setup or operation assistance you might need. In addition, our support is not limited just to the software part of it, but we can also provide accounting and payroll assistance.
• Review: Our QuickBooks review service helps companies that have the human resources to perform daily accounting and payroll tasks but need an accounting and payroll expert to review your transactions, accounts and reports. This review ensures that you receive timely, relevant and reliable financial information. We also inform you of any corrections, adjustments or reclassifications necessary to ensure that the financial information you receive reflects the correct financial condition of your business. Reviews may be conducted at any time, but monthly reviews provide you with up-to-date information and feedback about your business.